The unparalleled beauty..

By PJ 

 

Oh how pricking is the golden torch

That steals in to my room

Though lay bolted the threshold with curtains

Takes he the company of playful gale

Who in accord besets my sleep.

In rage did I try to bolt my eyes tight

But then did the cawing of their pal

In accord with them resound

Whining and yawning

I set me my feet on the ground.

 

Angry as I was did I give a glare

At the round big bubble so yellow

Who in return gave a smile

Which my eyes could but hardly catch

At cross with him I ran to the pines

All along  following me he was.

Little had I noticed

The green carpet drenched below

Caressed and kissed my feet,

 Chilled my rage, my heart.

 

 

A choir of chirping and tweeting

Welcomed my heart exalting

And my eyes fell on the flock at their play

Gay at the torch which I wanted to be at bay

Who still had me at his watch,  

Though through the leaves.

Extending  his warm touch

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts